An analysis of age specific risk reduction health screen and immunizations.
NURSING (Head-to-Toe Assessment )
You have performed assessments of different parts of the body as part of your application assignments. For this assignment, perform a complete head-to-toe assessment. Your analysis should include the following:
• Topical headings to delineate systems.
• For any system for which you do not have equipment, explain how you would do the assessment.
• Detailed review of each system with normal and abnormal findings and include normal laboratory findings for client age.
• An analysis of age specific risk reduction health screen and immunizations.
• Your expectation as normal findings and what might indicate abnormal findings in review of systems.
• The differential diagnosis (disease) associated with possible abnormal findings.
• A plan of care (include nursing diagnosis, interventions, evaluation).
Provide your answers in a 4-page Microsoft Word document.
Support your responses with examples.
Please please ensure at least 4 FULL PAGES.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT