Demonstrate the ability to evaluate and incorporate emerging relevant technologies applicable to the field of psychology.
This assignment focuses on vignette analysis and direct application of course concepts to the persons and situations presented in the vignette for each question. All discussions must take into account the legal and ethical considerations, as well as issues of culture and human diversity that may pertain to the situations presented below.
Please keep your responses focused on what is presented in the vignette. Do not add information but use your creativity to support what you see in the vignette as written. All assignments MUST be typed and double-spaced, in APA style and must be written at graduate level English. The content, conciseness and clarity of your answers will be considered in the evaluation of your work. The average length of this assignment is 10-12 pages total. You must integrate the material presented in the text and cite your work according to APA format. Use of the internet and the University Virtual Library is encouraged.
A panel of experts from Phenomenological Theories, Trait Theories and Biological Theories of personality has been asked to evaluate this case. Each panel will discuss their view of this case in direct and specific context to a minimum of four (4) of their theoretical constructs. Each panel will take into consideration culture and legal/ethical issues that might arise.
Panel I: Phenomenological Theorists
Panel II: Trait Theorists
Panel III: Biological/Genetic Theorists
John, a 28 year old, Hispanic male, is seen in an initial interview at a community mental health clinic. He has been diagnosed as Chronically Mentally Ill. He resides with his mother and grandmother. Both his father and grandfather committed suicide in their early 30?s. John is afraid that he is fated to join the male-dominated generational pattern. John is oriented to reality and does not appear to have any disturbances in perception or thought. He does appear to be severely depressed and anxious during your interview.
1. Distinguish between the major theories of psychotherapy
2. Identify the major figures that developed major theories
3. Analyze case studies by applying major theories for analysis
4. Assess interventions based on each theory
5. Examine the strengths and limitations of a major theory
6. Integrate course concepts through the use of internet resources
7. Demonstrate the ability to evaluate and incorporate emerging relevant technologies applicable to the field of psychology
8. Analyze and evaluate information critically and effectively
9. Demonstrate ethical behavior in regard to the information and information technology
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT