Describe psychological effects women may experience before and after an abortion. How do you think historical and scientific perspectives on homosexuality may have shaped the way gay individuals perceive themselves?
Historical and Scientific Perspectives on Homosexuality
Answer the following in 700 to 1,050 words, formatted consistent with APA guidelines:
• How do you think historical and scientific perspectives on homosexuality may have shaped the way gay individuals perceive themselves? Address at least three perspectives discussed in the text.
• Include in your analysis the experiences of coming out and adjusting as a gay individual.
• Finally, how have historical and scientific perspectives reflected on your sexual orientation?
This course is a comprehensive view of the psychosocial and physiological aspects of sexual health in our contemporary society. The student will have opportunities to explore numerous relevant topics including love, intimacy, and relationships; sex and marketing; sexual diseases; sexual abuse; gender identity and sex roles; and socio-cultural influences and values in decision making. The course is designed for the student to understand attitudes and behaviors as they relate to sexual well-being and integrity.
Faculty and students/learners will be held responsible for understanding and adhering to all policies contained within the following two documents:
• University policies: You must be logged into the student website to view this document.
• Instructor policies: This document is posted in the Course Materials forum.
University policies are subject to change. Be sure to read the policies at the beginning of each class. Policies may be slightly different depending on the modality in which you attend class. If you have recently changed modalities, read the policies governing your current class modality.
Rathus, S. A., Nevid, J.S., and Fichner-Rathus, L. (2011). Human sexuality in a world of diversity (8th ed.) Boston, MA: Allyn and Bacon.
All electronic materials are available on the student website.
Week One: Human Sexuality
Objectives 1.1 Relate various value systems to sexual decision making.
1.2 Discuss the critical thinking involved in sexual decision making.
1.3 Explain the functions of male and female external and internal sex organs.
Course Preparation Read the course description and objectives.
Read the instructor’s biography and post your own.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT