Describe the contributions the study will make from a methodological or practical perspective.In the acute health care industry, it is imperative that health care organizations have educated and supportive nursing staff.
TITLE OF THE STUDY.
Statement of the Problem
In the acute health care industry, it is imperative that health care organizations have educated and supportive nursing staff. Employees have to work in various kinds of environments under different management styles so that they can improve their patient care services and ensure to maintain discipline. Although the differences in management styles due to gender differences have been observed by several authors, it is still a controversial issue for the industry to understand the implication of differences in management style and gender for employee discipline.The focus of this study will be in hospitals in northern California to examine the differences of employee disciplinary practices between male and female managers within Acute Health Care industry.
An examination of differences in employee disciplinary practices adopted by male and female managers within the health care industry.
A)Explain how the study contributes to knowledge in the field.
•1)What new knowledge is provided?
Describe the information available about the topic.
•2)How is the field lacking?
•3)Why is it important?
•4)How does the study address those issues?
5) Explain your criteria for selecting relevant scholarship to include in the study.
6) Describe the contributions the study will make from a methodological or practical perspective.
7) Explain how the population and context of the study are relevant to the field.
B) Read the Committee Review – Literature tab on the Dissertation Criteria and Rating Scale.
1) Create a topic list for Chapter Two of the dissertation by selecting topical phrases or keywords from the crucial elements of your study, as described in your proposal draft. This list provides keywords for literature searches and aids tremendously in systematically organizing your approach to the available information.
2) Support all assertions with relevant literature and appropriate citations.
PLEASE ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS IN SECTION A AND SECTION B IN THE ORDER
THERE MUST BE A FLOW IN THE INFORMATION PLEASE LOOK AT THE DISSERTATION CRITERIA AND RATING SCALE WHILE DOING THE ASSIGNMENT.
PLEASE INCLUDE REFERENCE IN THE BODY OF HE TEXT AND A SEPARATE REFERENCE PAGE.
REVIEW OF LITERATURE CAN BE UPTO 8 PAGES
PLEASE RETURN BY FRIDAY 6PM- 06/28/30
PLEASE MAKE SURE THERE IS NO REPEATED SENTEN
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT