Design an organizational quality or risk management program to implement
Design an organizational quality or risk management program to implement, and monitor healthcare outcomes in the setting of your choice that support national accreditation (JCAHO, NCQA, etc.), standards of care principles, and outcomes management. Include the role this program plays in the organizational mission, culture, and strategic direction.
2. Analyze the effects of the social, cultural, and political influences in the delivery of healthcare services as they specifically pertain to quality improvement and risk management to the healthcare organization and patients served.
3. Identify and discuss the healthcare professional and stakeholder roles and responsibilities in quality and risk management within a healthcare delivery system, including organizational mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
4. Analyze healthcare policy, reimbursement, and regulatory requirements that affect quality and risk management in the delivery of healthcare within an organizational type of your choice.
5. Identify and assess the legal, ethical, and risk aspects in total quality and risk management, including patient safety and process improvement.
6. Outline statistical methodologies used for data analysis, both internally and externally. Discuss the sources, users, and how statistics are utilized in quality and risk management decision making in outcomes management, patient safety, patient satisfaction, etc.
7. Select appropriate strategies for administering the quality improvement and risk management processes within a healthcare delivery system.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT