Determine if a national guideline or evidence-based systematic review has been completed on your topic.
Your submission should be a minimum of 1000 words length, with at least two scholarly sources plus the textbook, and should completely answer the proposed questions. APA formatting required and all responses should be combined into a single document for submission.
1. Research the Affordable Care Act at: https://www.healthcare.gov/choose-a-plan/plans-categories/. Explain how this system will function. What consumer-costs and services are likely to be associated in each metal tier? Explore the implications of this type of system for specific population groups.
2. Utilizing the various Focused Assessment questions from chapter 5 of the textbook, identify members of a culture (different from your own) and perform a cultural assessment. Write a summary of your findings in relation to potential impacts on health which can be attributed to cultural perspectives, practices, views, communication, customs, beliefs, behaviors and cultural norms.
3. Complete Chapter 6 Case Study.
Text book ISBN 13 978-0-13-385959-1
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the course discussions so far and any insights gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources if needed, use APA style as required, and check your spelling.
Complete an EVIDENCE-BASED NURSING PRACTICE PROJECT.
To enable the student to use medical and nursing databases to find research articles that will provide evidence to validate nursing interventions regarding a specific area of nursing practice.
1. Select a topic from the list below.
2. Select five research articles from the databases on your topic.
3. Determine if a national guideline or evidence-based systematic review has been completed on your topic.
4. Answer the following questions regarding your research articles using APA format.
1. Identify the article that best supports nursing interventions for your topic.
2. Discuss how the other four articles either support or refute the findings of the research article identified above.
3. Of the five research articles, identify which article has developed the best research design. Explain.
4. Of the five research articles, identify which article has most clearly developed the purpose or problem statement. Explain.
5. Of the five research articles, identify which article has the best sample size for their research problem. Explain.
6. Of the five research articles, identify which article has made the best and most accurate conclusions from their findings. Explain.
7. Compare your analysis of the five articles with the national guidelines and/or evidence-based systematic review. Explain if your analysis is similar or different from the national guidelines and/or evidence-based systematic review.
1. Use APA format.
2. Assignment should be 1000-1200 words in length
3. Typed: 12-point font.
4. Include all five articles with paper.
TOPICS FOR EVIDENCE-BASED NURSING PRACTICE PROJECT
? Oral care
? Pain management
? IV catheter dwell time
? Medication administration
? Preoperative teaching
? Postoperative complications
? Deep breathing and coughing postoperatively
? Foley catheters
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT