Develop a range of pedagogies to enable students’ effective learning about and through HPE including the use of digital technologies.
Critique of Instructional Models for PE
check “PE Education Essay Instruction.pdf” which I will upload later for details.
– We only have access to EBSCO HOST (database). Please do not use any supporting documents which are not available for free on the internet and not in this database.
– Please use Australian Curriculum http://www.australiancurriculum.edu.au/health-and-physical-education/curriculum/f-10?layout=1
– Please contact me if you do not have access to EBSCO HOST and need more journal articles.
– Please do not use many big words or very complicated grammar structure as English is not my first language.
– Please use PDF files that I upload on top of the above textbook. I need at least 6 sources included in the essay, but you can use as many as you want.
Choose two models from the following list: Direct Instruction; Cooperative Learning; Sport Education; Peer Teaching; Inquiry Teaching; and Tactical Games (Metzler,
A variety of instructional models can be used for teaching Physical Education. Apply critical thinking in order to compare and contrast two models with regards to the
theories of teaching and learning in Physical Education and the complexities in HPE.
Draw upon relevant peer reviewed theory and research, and the current curriculum for HPE in order to construct your critique.
Metzler, M. (2005). Instructional models for physical education. (2nd ed.). Scottsdale, AZ: Holcomb Hathaway Publishers. (Please refer the summarised PDF file “Metzler
This assessment item provides students with the opportunity to demonstrate their achievement of the following learning outcomes:
(1) Describe students’ common stages and patterns of development in HPE
(3) Understand complexities in HPE as a discipline including its description in AusVELS and the Australian Curriculum
(4) Develop a range of pedagogies to enable students’ effective learning about and through HPE including the use of digital technologies.
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA
Copyright Regulations 1969
This material has been reproduced and communicated to you by or on behalf of Tabor
College Victoria pursuant to Part V8 of the Copyright Act 1968 (the Act). The material
in this communication may be subject to copyright under the Act. Any further
reproduction or communication of thís material by you may be the subject of copyright
protection under the Act.
Do not reniove this notice.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT