Develop an evaluation plan for a community hea;th course that you will be teaching.
• Please write using the Rubic with Ways Of Knowing, A-Aesthetic knowing, B=Personal knowing, C-Ethical Knowing and D- Empiric knowing
You are a faculty member involved with teaching baccalaureate-level nursing students. You need to develop an evaluation plan for a community health course that you will be teaching. There is a clinical component to this course. Discuss the method(s) you would like to employ to evaluate these students for the classroom portion of the class. Provide a rationale for your decision. For more in
Please refer to the Discussion Board Rubric [PDF, File Size 91.7KB] for more information on how you will be graded for this activity.
ASSIGNED READINGS THIS WEEK:
Billings, D. M, & Halstead, J. A. (2016). Teaching in nursing: A guide for faculty (5th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier.
• Chapter 22: Bourke, M. P. & Ihrke, B. A. (2016). Introduction to the evaluation process. In Billings, D. M., & Halstead, J. A. Teaching in nursing: a guide for faculty (5th ed.). (pp. 385- 397). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier. (pp 422- 440).
• Chapter 23: Kirkpatrick, J. M. (2016). Strategies for evaluating learning outcomes. Billings, D. M., & Halstead, J. A. In Teaching in nursing: A guide for faculty (5th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier. (pp. 389- 422).
• Chapter 25: Bonnell, W. (2016). Clinical Performance Evaluation. In Billings, D. M., & Halstead, J. A. Teaching in nursing: A guide for faculty (5th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier. (pp. 443- 462).
Oermann, M. H. & Gaberson, K. B. (2014). Evaluation and testing in nursing education. (4th ed.). New York, Springer Publishing Company
• Chapter 1: Assessment and the Educational Process (pp. 3-26).
• Chapter 7: Assessment of higher level learning: Context-dependent item sets and
other assessment methods (pp. 125 – 148).
• Chapter 9: Assessment of written assignments (pp. 167 -182).
Using portfolio evaluation for program outcome assessment
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT