Discuss how courses such as economics, government, philosophy, English, psychology, or other general education courses will affect your life as an engineer.
These journals require you to do two different things:
1. Your first short paragraph should provide context. If you are required to read a Sherlock Holmes story or a news story, you should summarize the main points of those items. This portion should be rather short—a quarter to a half a page.
2. The next paragraphs of each Response Journal should react to the reading or summary—asking questions, offering answers, clarifying, or problematizing anything discussed in the reading assignment. This part is difficult, but it is also the place where you demonstrate your critical thinking abilities. The point is to show me that you have not only read, but that you have paid attention, thought about, dissected, and learned from the material. Use your engineering problem-solving abilities to question and examine.
Response Journal 1: Broad Education
Response Journal 1 concerns how YOUR general courses will affect your engineering coursework or your abilities as a working engineer. Discuss how courses such as economics, government, philosophy, English, psychology, or other general education courses will affect your life as an engineer. Try to be as specific as possible and make an argument about exactly how they will or will not affect your life as an engineer or as an engineering student. This journal is specifically inquiring about your individual experience and is seeking your particular thoughts. You are speaking for the self not all engineers in general.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT