Health promotion program proposal part 2 Custom Essay
This is a continuation of the health promotion program proposal, part one, which you submitted in Unit 6. Please approach this assignment as an opportunity to integrate instructor feedback from part I and expand on ideas adhering to the components of the MAP-IT strategy. Include necessary levels of detail you feel appropriate to assure stakeholder buy-in.
This paper below is a continuation of a previous paper you guys completed for me , and all what is require this week is to make corrections on the graded paper base on the comments of the prof and then respond to the following questions in 4 pages adding it as another section B to the revise paper. This section alone should contain a minimum of 4 pages. Follow the instructions below to complete this paper.
For this assignment add criteria 5-8 as detailed below: and label that section on your paper PART TWO
5. Propose a health promotion program using an evidence-based intervention found in your literature search to address the problem in the selected population/setting. Include a thorough discussion of the specifics of this intervention which include resources necessary, those involved, and feasibility for a nurse in an advanced role. Be certain to include a timeline
6. Thoroughly describe the intended outcomes. Describe the outcomes in detail concurrent with the SMART goal approach
7. Provide a detailed plan for evaluation for each outcome
8. Thoroughly describe possible barriers/challenges to implementing the proposed project as well as strategies to address these barriers/challenges.
• Your assignment should be 7-8 pages (excluding title page, references, and appendices)
• Remember, your Proposal must be a scholarly paper demonstrating graduate school level writing and critical analysis of existing nursing knowledge about health promotion.
Urban Institute (2010). Health police center. Vulnerable population. Retrieve from https://www.urban.org/health_policy/vulnerable_populations/
NOAA Coaster Services Center (2009). Linking people, information and technology. Introduction to conducting focus groups. Retrieve from https://www.csc.noaa.gov/digitalcoast/_/pdf/focus_groups.pdf
Eliot & Associates (2005). Guidelines for conducting a focus group. Retrieve from https://assessment.aas.duke.edu/documents/How_to_Conduct_a_Focus_Group.pdf
Dunn, L. (2014) Becker’s Hospital Review. 6 questions to evaluate population health initiatives. Retrieve from https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/healthcare-blog/6-questions-to-evaluate-population-health-initiatives.html
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT