Identify the dependent and independent variables if such a relationship exists.
Using APA style complete the following areas of the Methods section for the Research Proposal(stated below).
The Methods section should be 4 pages and broken down as follows:
1. Method, Participants, Research Design, Instrumentation, and Data Collection Plans. (Estimated length – two pages total)
• Method/Research Procedure/Methodology: Determine the method of research for the proposal. Examples could be: qualitative, quantitative, and case study.
• Participants: Provide specific identification for the proposed participants for the study. Include a description, the possible number within the population, the proposed location, and the selection procedure. Be specific when identifying the selection process. Then identify how a representative sample will be drawn from the population.
• Research Design: Determine how to conduct the data collection and the proposed analysis.
• Instrumentation and Data Collection Plans: State the sources and/or instrument(s) proposed to be used to record the data (surveys, interview protocols). Identify the procedure. For a mailed survey, identify steps to be taken in administering and following up the survey to obtain a high response rate. Determine how to specifically conduct the research based on the proposed sample.
2. Proposed Analysis of the Data. (Estimated length – two pages)
Identify what results are expected from the sample. Identify how the categories of responses will be determined and analyzed. Address specifically what the proposed results could infer back to the population. Answer the following questions:
• What variables will be included in the analyses?
• Identify the dependent and independent variables if such a relationship exists.
• What is the decision making criteria (e.g., the critical alpha level)?
• Will computer software be used in the analysis? If so, identify what will be used.
• Explain how to assess the validity of the measurement.
• Explain how to measure the reliability of the variables.
Research Proposal Statement:
Intellectual Property Law (IPL) and International Trade Agreement (ITA) directly affect the global health environment. Thus, the need of doing this study mainly in the area of access of Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) is important because there are several clashes between World Trade Organizations (WTO) members and health care activists regarding the provision of ART. This problem is important enough to study because it has become a concerning issue for governments and pharmaceutical companies to have patents and strongest IP law for HIV related therapies, products and drug manufacturing techniques. These IP laws and ITA are important to manage the delivery of drugs in developing countries in an effective and lawful manner. Due to all these issues, this study is important and there is a need to execute strong provisions related to IP laws and ITA in different countries of the world.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT