Nursing home tour
You are required to tour a nursing home in your community and record details about the physical setting, the social interactions of the residents, the activities of the staff, and other basic information. There are different checklists provided in class as a guideline for you to use. Feel free to use the checklists provided or modify them to your specifications. Please make sure that you call the facility in advance and speak to someone in admissions so you can set up a tour date. You should be able to schedule a tour within the week. After your tour, I encourage you to ask permission if you can interact with one of the residents. Simply sitting and talking or playing cards with a resident will make their day.
**If you are deployed, please contact me immediately so we can make other arrangements.**
When writing your paper about the nursing home facility you toured, include the following information:
1. The name of the facility, date, and time you visited.
2. Your recorded details of the facility (look at checklist examples provided).
3. Would you like to work or live in this place? Why or why not?
4. Research the advantages and disadvantages of nursing home care by using the textbook or other credible sources.
5. Factors that affect the ability to perform activities of daily life (ADLs) and instrumental activities of daily life (IADLs).
*This paper must be typed, double spaced, 4-6 pages in length, contain at least 2 references, and a Microsoft Word document. Additionally, the paper will contain a title page at the beginning and a reference page at the end, which are not included in the 4-6 page paper. APA format is required, margins have to be set at 1 inch, and font must be 12 points (using the common font Times New Roman).
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT