PICOT template can be found on Appendix
Question and PICOT template can be found on Appendix A or the accompanying Melynk & Fineout-Overholt (2014) 3rd edition text online.
• P = Population –who does this problem primarily effect (i.e. Nurses, patients, families, etc.)?
• I = Intervention or issue interest –what is the proposed intervention identified in the literature as best practice?
• C = Comparison intervention or comparison group –what is the current practice? Compare the best practice intervention identified in the literature with the current practice.
• O= Outcome –how would you determine if the change/implementation has been effective?
• T = Time –how long would the new change/intervention need to be in effect before you anticipate evaluating the outcome?
5. 2-3 pages
6. Include level 1 and level 2 headings, an introductory paragraph, purpose statement and a conclusion.
7. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’).
8. Four (4) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals to support the paper. References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT