What type of health education and to who–target population(s), is needed to combat AIDS in the US?
1. What type of health education and to who–target population(s), is needed to combat AIDS in the US? In your opinion what elements should be included in an AIDS healthcare education program?
2. Discuss the risk factors for STDs and AIDS. Are they the same across most or all groups?
3. Who should provide AIDS and/or STD education to children and adolescents? Is education needed and/or appropriate in High School? Middle School? Elementary School? Why?
4. Is there a need to target special groups or high-risk groups for AIDS education? Which groups and why? How should the education materials or content be changed?
5. Should STDs and AIDS be combated primarily at a local level? National? International? How can efforts be coordinated if needed?
6. Explain to whom and how politics may have impacted the treatment of AIDS patients?
7. Should government supply and/or non-governmental agencies (e.g., nonprofits) be allowed to supply ‘clean’ needles to injection drug users? If you are for such programs explain how you would construct them.
8. Would the legalization and regulation of drugs help or hinder AIDS prevention?
9. Should condoms be made available in US high schools to combat HIV and other STDs? If so how should they be distributed (free, in clinics, vending machines or dispensers, by a school nurse, bathrooms, etc.)?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT