What approaches can you use within the assessment process to enhance collaboration and participation when clients are at risk?
Under assignment question, there is a video
Click on the video below (4min.17sec)
Video: “Therapeutic co mmunication with the angry patient”
This video demonstrates the interaction between a nurse and a client (Carla) who is currently distressed.
Please answer the following questions:
Reflect on the video scenario (link below), observing the interactions between the two individuals. Then answer following three (3) questions:
1. Using your knowledge and skills from previous weeks, analyse the questions asked (verbally, para-verbally) and non-verbal behaviours used in order to assess the client’s level of risk as well as assist the client regain focus, take control of their emotions and ultimately calm down.
a. From your observations of the situation, what did the nurse do well?
b. From your analysis of the situation, what changes would you suggest for Carla’s risk management?
2. What approaches can you use within the assessment process to enhance collaboration and participation when clients are at risk?
3. Reflect on what you think may be the underlying cause for Carla’s behaviour.
Pleaseanswerthefollowing for professional portfolio
Reflectonthe videoscenario(linkbelow),observing theinteractionsbetweenthe twoindividuals.Thenanswerfollowing three(3)questions:
1. Using yourknowledgeandskillsfrompreviousweeks,analysethe questionsasked(verbally,para-verbally)and non-verbalbehavioursused in ordertoassessthe client’slevelofrisk aswell as assisttheclient regainfocus,takecontroloftheiremotionsandultimatelycalmdown.
a. Fromyourobservationsofthe situation,what did thenursedo well?
b. Fromyouranalysisof thesituation,whatchangeswould you suggestforCarla’sriskmanagement?
2. What approachescan youusewithinthe assessmentprocesstoenhancecollaborationand participationwhen clientsare atrisk?
3. Reflect onwhatyou thinkmaybetheunderlying causeforCarla’sbehaviour.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT