Cone Beam Technology
I need some help answering questions on cone beam technology:
– What is a cone beam?
– What is its history – when, where and who?
– How is radiation produced?
– What are the safety measures for operating the machine?
– What types of cancer are treated with that particular treatment machine?
– Cone beam is ” a radiological technique available in dental and oral medicine in which a cylindrical volume is acquired with a conical x-ray beam during one rotation around the head of the patient.” (1) Cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) focuses on the display of the bones of the jaw before surgical removal of impacted and displaced teeth in traumatology and craniofacial malformations. (1) Cone beam is also called computerized scanning technology and also called CAT. One of the benefits of CBCT is the ability to measure specialized areas using digital tools.
– The history of cone beam was developed in the 1970s by “British engineer Godfrey Hounsfield of EMI …
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT