Which marketing strategy involves retaining focus on a single product line but marketing it to new markets?
DEVRY BUSN 319 BUSN319 BUSN/319 FINAL EXAM – A+!
1. (TCO 4) Three commonly used methods of evaluating marketing programs are marketing metrics, marketing dashboards and
2. (TCO 1) Marketing plans must enable results to be compared with planned targets which allows __________, the flexibility to update original plans.
3. (TCO 3) Which marketing strategy involves retaining focus on a single product line but marketing it to new markets?
4. (TCO 1) Based on relative competitive scope (broad target to narrow target) and source of competitive advantage (lower cost to differentiation), Porter’s four generic business strategies are cost leadership, cost focus, differentiation
5. (TCO 2) Which of the following pieces of information is used in the implementation phase of the strategic marketing process?
6. (TCO 6) Which of the following pieces of information is used in a SWOT analysis, the first step of the planning phase of the strategic marketing process?
7. (TCO 3) When developing the advertising program, which step helps advertisers with other choices in the process such as selecting media and evaluating a campaign?
8. (TCO 2) The proper blend of elements in the promotional mix depends on the type of product. The three specific characteristics to be considered are complexity, risk, and__________.
9. (TCO 4) At which stage in the product life cycle would your promotional objective be to persuade the consumer to buy the product rather than substitutes?
10. (TCO 2) The __________ includes advertising, personal selling, sales promotion, public relations and direct marketing.
11. (TCO 8) Which of the following statements about the terms used for marketing intermediaries is true?
12. (TCO 7) Conspiracy among firms to set prices for a product is called
13. (TCO 2) Which of the following is NOT one of the six major pricing objectives?
14. (TCO 3) The ratio of perceived benefits to __________ is called value.
15. (TCO 6) Aggregating prospective buyers into groups that have common needs and will respond similarly to a marketing action is called
16. (TCO 5) A company engaged in environmental scanning is
17. (TCO 1) A key role of the marketing department is to
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT