A 32 year old Male is Brought to the Emergency Department by his Wife.
A 32 year old male is brought to the Emergency department by his wife. He states that he has leukaemia and is currently on chemotherapy. His last chemotherapy treatment was 2 days ago. He
states that he checked his temperature and it was 39.2 degrees Celsius one hour ago, that he check it again ? an hour later and it was 39.3 degrees Celsius. He expresses to you that he feels a bit
silly presenting to Emergency, as he feels fine, but has been advised to present to Emergency if he becomes febrile. He has a port-a-cath in situ.
1. Discuss the clinical application of the Australian Triage Scale in relation to this case study.
2. Identify the pathophysiology behind this patient?s presentation.
3. Considering the clinical presentation, explore priorities of care, presenting them in order of importance with rationales.
* Evidence based literature (EBL) and practice guidelines should be referenced to support your writing.
* You must write in essay style. Do not use dot point format.
* You are required to reference a minimum of 5 (five) recent journal articles in this assignment.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT