Acute subdural haemorrhage
login to this website to get ebooks/articles/databases https://my.nyp.edu.sg/pls/portal/docs/PAGE/STUDENT_PORTAL/STUDENT_PORTAL_DOCUMENTLIBRARY/login.htm
In this essay, i would have to write on the nursing & medical management of adult patients in the medical-surgical setting on the topic: acute subdural haemorrhage
based in Singapore practices
The content will have to be based by:
1. Introduction of the topic and link abit of acute subdural haematoma, pathophysiology, signs and symptoms.
2. current practices and challenges from nurses
***search and use current and credible information from relevant soucres such as evidence-based research articles, clinical practices guidelines, online databases,
journal artices and textbooks
3. recommendations to apply to clinicial praactices in nursing field
i have to state the current practices in neurology department on nursing this group of patients and what are the current challenges faced and relate.
i work in a surgical general ward. so i have to relate to. if i have such patient overflow to my ward for preop/post op after stepdown from neurology ICA to General
ward, what and how can the nurses take care & monitor this patient? if it is a new staff nurse or not neuro trained, what should and could be educate?
2 areas to focus on will be:
– monitoring of CLC & GCS monitoring
– post EVD monitoring & ex EVD drain site for risk of infection
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT