Develop and propose a plan for improving the effectiveness of communication in your organization. Incorporate the elements needed to establish a clear purpose.
Book is “Leadership Communication” D.J Barrett (3rd Ed) McGraw-Hill Irwin 2011
1. Compare and contrast logos, pathos, and ethos in relation establishing credibility for communication.
2. Identify a business, government, education, or sports leader whom you perceive to be charismatic or transformational. Explain the basis for your judgment.
3. Develop and propose a plan for improving the effectiveness of communication in your organization. Incorporate the elements needed to establish a clear purpose.
4. Rewrite the following passage in an effort to achieve conciseness. Your corrections should address voice as well as language rules.
The highly pressured nature of critical-care nursing is due to the fact that the patients have life-threatening illnesses. Critical-care nurses must have possession of steady nerves to care for patients who are critically ill and very sick. The nurses must also have possession of interpersonal skills. They must also have medical skills. It is considered by most health-care professionals that these nurses are essential if there is to be improvement of patients who are now in critical care from that status to the status of intermediate care.
5. Discuss how the proliferation of social media has changed leader communications. How have audiences been impacted by this new technology?
6. William Penn, English religious leader, wrote: “Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood”(Penn, 1909). Evaluate his statement in regard to what you’ve learned about communicating effectively.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT