Integrate theoretical and empirical knowledge from the humanities, behavioral and biophysical sciences, and nursing as a basis for formulating nursing practice decisions
1. Integrate theoretical and empirical knowledge from the humanities, behavioral and biophysical sciences, and nursing as a basis for formulating nursing practice decisions.
2. Synthesize Core Knowledge, Core Competencies, and Professional Values in the delivery of nursing care to individuals and groups within the three professional nursing roles.
3. Incorporate nursing leadership skills within the three nursing roles.
4. Evaluate research for application and utilization in nursing practice.
5. Analyze methods that integrate and evaluate healthcare technologies in the delivery of nursing care.
6. Incorporate ethical, political, legal, and economic values into professional practice.
7. Design communication and problem solving strategies for nursing practice in the current diverse global environment.
8. Participate in the improvement of the nursing profession, the healthcare delivery system, and the formulation of health policy.
9. Appraise one’s own professional growth and the achievement of self-initiated goals.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT